This role is for a visionary UI/UX Mobile App Designer! Are you an individual who wants to become part of a platform that seeks to make a change in people's lives?
If the answer is YES, then keep reading…
MasLife is the first financial wellbeing platform, offering a multi-currency global account with a full suite of financial tools. Our main purpose is to incentivise users to reach their full potential through the completion of daily challenges that come in the form of mental, physical and financial well-being.
As an established FinTech start-up, with enormous vision and backing, we are now at the brink of launch and are looking for a senior UI/UX Product Designer that will enhance what we currently have and join us in taking MasLife to a new dimension of success.
Who you are…
- A driven leader with 5+ years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design in digital including experience in mobile and native applications
- You thrive in a fast paced environment where you can use lightweight processes, creative ideas and quick iteration to have a huge impact
- Expert with each stage of the design UX/UI design process (eg: process flow development, system architecture, wireframing, research, interaction design, visual design, prototyping)
- Business minded, applying Design Thinking methods to match people's needs with what is technically feasible resulting in a viable business strategy which converts customer value and market opportunity
- Ability to design products and features that match how people think and behave
- You’re autonomous and entrepreneurial
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner, always open-minded, curious and eager to learn new skills
- Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand and easy to use
- A keen interest and knowledge of the FinTech industry
• Passionate about helping people to transform themselves, their health and their wealth
What you’ll be doing..
- Being hands-on with UX design and prototyping across multiple digital platforms, taking ownership over both legacy and greenfield platforms
- Championing best practices for products and services across digital platforms
- Practising user experience design including defining information architecture, creating user flows and making sure best usability practices for your product
- Taking accountability for design quality and cohesion across your own projects
- Working closely with product and development colleagues on the UX design vision and advocating UX across your team and the wider business
- Taking responsibility for translating product requirements into imaginative user focused design concepts
- Suggesting improvements to current design process and tooling that would help benefit the wider team
- Working closely with other UX Leads to make sure consistency across products and platforms
- Running research studies and experiments such as ethnographic research, usability testing, card sorting and surveys, analysing findings and validating potential product changes
If you think you have what it takes to fulfill this incredible role and would like to join a passionate team dedicated to taking MasLife to huge levels of success, then please apply now!
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
45 - 55k per annum dependent on experience.