To be considered for this role you should be social media obsessed! You must have a solid social media background that includes content creation, technical campaign running and a thorough understanding of analytics (ideally in the financial technology industry).
We are MasLife, the first financial wellness platform, offering a multi-currency global account with a full suite of financial tools. Our main purpose is to incentivise users to reach their full potential through the completion of daily challenges that come in the form of mental and physical well-being. We seek to guide people to become healthier and therefore, wealthier.
You will need to nurture and grow our brand and know how to do this across all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube).
What you’ll do:
- In consultation with colleagues you will create, source and schedule engaging, innovative and creative content in line with the MasLife brand
- Ensure all social media content across all channels is consistent and on-brand
- Advise and guide on the best social media approach and activity to deliver the required results of strengthened engagement with our target audience
- Liaise with the wider marketing team
- Have a thorough understanding on how to run effective Facebook ads
- Brief and work with graphic designers to produce and create new content
- Monitor campaigns; analysing, reviewing, and reporting on campaign effectiveness each month
- Monitor and report on performance metrics and recommend how we continue to improve reach and engagement with the right audience
- Monitor our social channels to ensure we appropriately act on any inappropriate comments
- Research market activity to identify opportunities for engagement
- Identify opportunities where we can repurpose content and share or engage with others
Who you’ll be:
- You should be strategic, ambitious and creative with a sense of what people will like, click, share and engage with
- You’ll know how to optimise content for social media so that our brand and product reaches the widest audience possible whilst maintaining our values.
- You’ll be a natural collaborator, working with colleagues to deliver amazing social media content consistently and effectively
- You’ll be passionate about understanding data and sharing insights with your colleagues
- You'll have exceptional written, copy writing, proof reading and communication skills together with a keen eye for detail and creative flair
- You’ll ideally have experience working in the financial technology field or with mobile apps
- You’ll ideally have a passion for all things health and wellbeing!
If you are the social media superstar that we are looking for then please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com