This role is for a visionary lead developer! Are you an individual who wants to become part of a platform that seeks to make a change in people's lives?
If the answer is YES, then keep reading...
MasLife is the first financial wellness platform, offering a multi-currency global account with a full suite of financial tools. Our main purpose is to incentivise users to reach their full potential through the completion of daily challenges that come in the form of mental and physical well-being.
As our huge launch is approaching and a Technical Lead with knowledge of handling and building complex banking apps with previous experience is required. The candidate will work closely with all the banking, FX, KYC providers, and lead our current dev-team. You are required to have great energy and people management skills, be able to work in an agile environment, and also be able to deliver and foresee the future, gaining a piece of the puzzle for your input. We are a scale-up start-up with enormous vision and backing.
So if you feel like you are ready to build the next unicorn, then come and join us!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Reaching our weekly milestones
- Defining and implementing an IT strategy that underpins our overall business strategy
- Creating and maintaining IT & IS policies, building a security bridge
- Setting up, managing, and enhancing the business IT procedures and controls
- Developing, testing, and optimising a Business Continuity Plan
- Working closely with our Banking Partner, Compliance & Legal teams to prioritise compliance and implementation
- Ensuring the platform can handle large number of users
- Maintain the platform and partner relationships
- Implement and integrate solutions and alternatives for varying platform issues
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, online courses or any related field
- MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from a recognised business school is a plus
- Experience in building IOS Apps, using: Swift, Node JS, JS, Kotlin, IOS Swift, MongoDB, AWS/Amazon
- Experience in developing a banking app and implementing FX and banking API’s
- Experience in setting up, managing, and enhancing IT & IS controls in large organisations, Start-ups
- Knowledge and experience in Retail Banking Products and knowledge of relevant regulations
- Preferably you will have some start-up experience
- Great project management skills
- Excellent writing skills (business and project reports)
- Good presenter & communicator
- Ability to prioritize workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent team player with the ability to work closely with others to deliver results
- Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
What We Are Looking For:
You can work autonomously and take ownership. You thrive when having space to responsibly solve problems. You are ambitious, with a will to create something that will make a difference. You approach work in a passionate yet efficient way - we are here to get things done! And you share our mission to improve people’s physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
£70-85k + Company shares & Benefits (dependant on experience)